- Get my new blog, Clean Teen Reads up to the same level as New Adult Addiction. It might take all year and not take off like this blog did, but it can be done and I will do it.
- Have a GIANT giveaway when I reach 1000 followers. I’m thinking a Kindle Fire as a prize. I got one for Christmas and holy crap, I love it. I’m off print books for good now, I think. Unless you’re written by Laini Taylor and you belong to the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy. I might need first editions of those. Signed.
- Do at least one review per week on each blog.
- Comment on more blogs when I do my favorite memes like Feature & Follow and Stacking the Shelves, and of course, Top Ten Tuesdays.
- Do at least one original post per week on each blog. This is harder than it sounds. I have my personal meme, Retrograde, that I do on Sundays and I have Marketing Mondays on my author blog, and it’s challenging to come up with a Retrograde each week. Marketing Mondays is easier, I have a ton of ideas for that subject.
Here’s a pretty picture to enjoy as your eyeballs move down the page…This tour stops here tomorrow and I loved the first book!
- Finish the Junco series. Book 4 is done (release date April 1) and book 4.5 (a Tier novella) is also done (release date June 1). The last book is on track for release on October 1.
- Start a new series. I love Junco and I’m really going to miss her when I write the end on her incredible journey, but I have another series in the works – this one is a YA PRN/SF. It’s very cool and I can’t wait. My goal is to have all three books in this trilogy out by December 2013.
- Release two non-fiction products each month for my homeschool science curriculum business Simple Schooling.This week I released one on Snow and Ice.
- Make money. LOL…yup – I’m caving and writing some shorts. Under a pen name. Enough said.
- Stick to a daily schedule that balances writing and blogging. I love blogging so much I sometimes spend way too much time on it, so I really need to make sure I’m productive now that I’m 100% self-employed.
Thanks for stopping by my TTT and come back tomorrow to see my review of HERE by Ella James!